Saturday, October 27, 2012

Downline Meeting - Check Out What We Made!

Did we ever have FUN today!!!!

This is the second meeting (we meet quarterly) of the Latte Joy Stampers. Here we are, VERY hard at work (seriously, we were!)
Charlene, Dawn and Nina
the Latte Joy Stampers HARD AT WORK!  :)


And, I just have to show you what we were making at that moment. What do you think? 
WOW! What a beautiful ornament!


I KNOW! I LOVE IT TOO!

Here's my first attempt at it. I always like to have several uses for my supplies, so I got to thinking. How about using my Blossoms Petal Builder Punch instead of the ornament punch? YUP! That's exactly what I did!
See? You CAN make Christmas with Blossoms Petal Builder flowers! Who knew?!


Like I said, my first attempt... I used Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green for the inks. LOVE my new foam stamp pads.

Here's a close-up of the stamped ornament. Check out the beautiful ink coverage. Nice, huh?
Blossoms Petal Builder Punch Ornament, Close-up


I absolutely LOVE that my downline is so close too. Nina brought the snowflake die with her for her card swap. Isn't it just beautiful?
Nina's Swap Card

Nina's Swap Card, close-up

Well, we also used it on OUR ornament that we made. Check out the difference from the Silver Glimmer Paper to the Champagne Glimmer Paper. BOTH are just beautiful!
Ornament, side-view


Charlene has been a demonstrator for a few months now, and is getting in the swing of things. It's little different going from customer to demonstrator - but let me tell you, it is a FUN journey! Check out her swap card:
Charlene's Swap Card

Here are my swap cards for this meeting. If you had a workshop this month, you should recognize these (smile!):
My Swap Card

And don't you LOVE the Champagne Shimmer Paint, mixed with rubbing alcohol? I put just little bit into one of the Stampin' Spritzers and it gave just the faintest shimmer to the paper (if you cannot see it, click on the picture, it will enlarge). Lovely...
My Swap Card, close-up

How about this one using the VERY easy notecards and envelopes, along with the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags and Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack in the Holiday catalog. So stinkin' easy! And cute too! And no two cards were alike! We each had a different tag and different DSP.


Ok, only two more things...
1) My fabulous upline Sandi sent me this:
Thanks to my wonderful upline, Sandi, for these GREAT gifts.
I will think of you when I use them!
How wonderful is that?! She sent these to me because I promoted to Supervisor in September. When I promoted to Senior Associate in August, she sent me the cutest little sticky-notes that she purchased while at Stampin'Up!'s Convention this summer. LOVE them - Thanks again Sandi for being a wonderful upline! And don't you just LOVE the card too? I wish I was half as talented as she is...

2) and the very last thing is... while I don't normally do this, I just have to show you two of the cards we made today at the final Stamp of the Month Club today using Papillon Potpourri. But since this blog posting is already SO long, I'll post the two of the FOUR cards tomorrow. That will be the next post. I do have to share with you that BOTH of the designs came from Stampin'Up! One was an idea from the Chattanooga Regional (I attended last month) and the other is a direct CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from the July 2012 Stampin' Success magazine that Stampin'Up! sends to us with the most beautiful ideas. If you are already an email subscriber, you'll receive the email tomorrow; otherwise check back on Sunday.

Hope you enjoyed the wonderful creativity that my downline, my upline, and I have shared with you today. If you are thinking about becoming a demonstrator,  I would LOVE to have you join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment