Monday, October 22, 2012

Clearance Rack has been UPDATED!


Yes - with OVER 70 new clearance items!!!!

The catch is... you can only order them from the online store. Which, I have (yep - you know me!). Go to www.DawnStock.StampinUp.net and click "Shop Now" in the top right hand corner OR you can click HERE to go right to it!


Seriously though, these items can only be ordered by you through an online store. I just tried to order a few of the items myself and when I went to checkout, it showed that they were no longer available. THIS is why they require you to order through the online store. If you placed an order with me on paper, and then when I tried to enter your order, THAT is when we would find out that the items would not be available. By YOU placing the order, you'll know right away and be able to update your order.

As you know, Stampin'Up! is such a wonderful company and they don't want you to be disappointed to think that you are receiving items when they have sold out.

SO, if you wish to place an online order with me, don't delay! I tried to order a couple of the 12x12 papers - GONE, the magnet sheets - GONE, and the 8x8 page protectors too - GONE! ALL GONE! So if there is something that you want, you will want to order right away.

AND since it is so late in the month and because they really have added that much stuff to the Clearance Rack... for ONLINE orders placed through my online store between now and October 31st of $75 or more (yes, there really is that much stuff that has been added!), I will refund your normal shipping charges (that's 10% of your order).


Don't forget - you can also add Holiday merchandise along with items from the BIG catty to your order too!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment