Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Stamp of the Month Club Stamp Set is...

Drum roll please...


You just knew I was going to choose Everything Eleanor, didn't you? I have been playing with a couple of stamp sets, coming up with cards and such, and I just like this one best!

Last month's Blooming With Kindness class was a lot of fun! I did a LOT of the prep work, which made it really nice (and so FAST). We finished in about two hours although with orders and visiting, the last person didn't leave until well after 10!  :)  I'll still do some of the prep work, but this way everyone gets to be a little bit more "hands-on" during the class. And we all found that by everyone having his or her own stamp set, no one was waiting!

SO, for the September Stamp of the Month Club, the dates will be Friday evening, September 28th, from 7p-10p, and Saturday afternoon, September 29th, from 2p-5p. AND as an added bonus, since that is the weekend AFTER the Chattanooga Stampin'Up! Regional, you will also be able to see my card swaps and the really cool things that I made while there!

Please RSVP by Saturday, September 15th if you wish to attend. The cost for the Stamp of the Month Club for September will be $35 for clear mount ($45 for wood mount). Your Everything Eleanor stamp set can be picked up Tuesday, September 25th; Wednesday, September 26th; or Thursday, September 27th - plenty of time to get it mounted and ready to go for Friday or Saturday! If it arrives earlier, I'll call/email you. NOTE: This special Club price combines both the stamp set and the class. If you wish to purchase the stamp set separately, the price for the Club Class will be $15. Your payment is your RSVP.

You will need to bring with you:
  • YOUR stamp set (with your blocks, if clear mount). You will need to have your stamp set ready to go when you arrive. That means mounted, put together, ready to put ink on the stamps!
  • YOUR crafter's kit. Please ensure you have all items. If you are missing something, it's ok - you'll take your pieces and parts back home and you will be able to complete everything from the comfort of your home! I've also now added links to my online store, if you are unsure of something to bring.
  • Your favorite "handstamped by" or personalized stamp set - you want to be able to show that YOU made these designs!
  • IF you have one, please bring your Stampin'Scrub. That way, you aren't having to wait on someone else to use mine and it is right there with you!
You will use my stamp pads, markers, Sizzix die cuts, embossing folders, etc. - whatever the design uses - to make these. A GREAT way to try-before-you-buy if you've been on the fence! 

And, I will NOT be posting the pictures of the designs from this special class on my blog. You will need to attend the class so you have your OWN designs.

Here are a couple of cards that I've made recently with this wonderful stamp set:
StampingWithDawn
My August Customer Thank You cards

StampingWithDawn
Easy card made during my workshop at the end of August.


**NOTE: If you already have the stamp set and wish to attend the class, the cost will be $15. RSVP by September 15th if you wish to attend the class. Your payment is your RSVP.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I've ordered Everything Eleanor so I can participate in this months card class. I can do either class so let me know which works best. I can switch if necessary.

    ReplyDelete