Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11th...

Can you believe it has been 11 years? I can't. I still remember my husband calling me at home to tell me to turn on the TV. I remember turning on TV and I seeing the second plane hit. We had just been in New York City a few months prior. It was surreal.

I remember receiving a call from someone at our church that day. There was a special service that evening. Our pastor at the time was a Military Chaplain. I can't tell you what he said that night, but I remember being with our friends and praying. There is power in prayer.

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20 (King James Version)


There will be an 11th Anniversary Ceremony Live Webcast, beginning at 8:30 am Eastern. You will want to go to www.911memorial.org for more information.

www.911memorial.org


Thank you to the men and women who so selflessly gave to others that day and those who continue to serve. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment