Sunday, September 9, 2012

Notebooks, Notebooks, and MORE Notebooks... Post #2

As promised, albeit a day late... What was I thinking when I said I'd post these pictures on Saturday? After arriving home from my morning meeting, I grabbed a VERY quick sandwich, and the crafters began arriving for the 1pm card class. Then with the class clean-up, dinner, and visiting with my folks from Florida - it was close to nighttime! WHEW! I just finished cropping the remainder of the notebooks and wanted to post them before midnight. And it happened!

OH yes - and the ladies really seemed to like the notebooks. We will be taking notes over these next few weeks meetings.



Marilyn's


Melissa's
Had to get creative with hers, just like Annette's!


Pam's

 

Patti's


Rhonda's Now there's a story here. WAY back when I completed MY Emmaus Walk,
one of the ladies from our church (Diane) approached me.
Diane knew that I was a crafter and she had found this rooster ribbon.
Well, I have saved it because I didn't have occasion to use it before these.
Rhonda, the lady this notebook has been made for, is a VERY good friend with Diane.
So although Diane is not on this Walk with us, she is with us in spirit.
And since the ribbon so perfectly matched this retired Stampin'Up! paper...
well, I couldn't think of a nicer person than Rhonda to use this paper and ribbon on her notebook! 


Sandra's



Sandy's



Shannon's
Shannon is my prayer partner for this Walk.
AND if you can believe this, this paper combination matched the shirt she wore on Saturday!
She was born at the same military base I used to be stationed at over 20 years ago!
No one knows that military base anymore!
Isn't it amazing how His Plan brings people together?



Shara's



Stacey's

Hope the ladies enjoy these!

I'll post pictures of Saturday's card class later this week. Remember, the October 6th card class is the LAST monthly card class scheduled. The format and pricing will change after this class. Deadline to register is Friday, September 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment