Monday, September 3, 2012

Jeannette's Card / Blooming With Kindness

Crafters -

I have to show you this card.
Blooming With Kindness card
Made by Jeannette Roth

Isn't it so pretty?!  My fabulous friend, and former downline member, the lovely Jeannette Roth, made this card and sent me a picture of it!

You see, Jeannette was scheduled to attend my August Stamp of the Month Club Class using her new Blooming With Kindness stamp set. But, because Jeannette had a wonderful friend come into town, she was unable to make the class. She swung by my home and picked up her supplies. (In accordance with Stampin'Up!'s rules, I do not provide the stamped images.)

So Jeannette, because she is just so talented (she was trained by an awesome upline, you know - GRIN!!!!), well she just took those supplies and stamped and played and I'm sure, had fun while she crafted! And she didn't have a picture or card design to go off of - she just had the precut papers, punch-outs, ribbons, and jewels! She even added the Adorning Accents Edgelit herself! See, I told you she was talented!

Because I did not place the card pictures of the class on my blog, you do not have anything to compare it with. However, I can tell you - she did the card design justice!

Didn't she do a nice job? I checked with her first, and she said that I could share it with all of you on my blog too. So thanks Jeannette for sharing your gifts and talents!

1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty :)
    I'm now following you via Stampin Connection and would love for you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete