Monday, September 17, 2012

Card Box - UPDATE

Crafters -

You've seen my posts before about the online group SUDSOL that I belong to and you've seen that Card Box that I did. 
My Card Box
Patterned after card box on page 166 of the 2012-2013 Stampin'Up! Catalog


Well...This past week has been really hectic. I haven't been able to blog. I've checked my emails, but I haven't done much beyond that. 

Imagine my surprise when I received an email from one of the fabulous ladies at SUDSOL.

I'm a "featured project" this week! And, like she said "I'll be even more famous than I am now!" (I wish! - smile!)

So, because I sent them my tutorial before I posted it anywhere else, I also receive FREE SUDSOL TIME towards my SUDSOL membership (you can too - let me know if you are interested!).

Without further ado, here is the link so you can check out how they showcased my tutorial on SUDSOL - ENJOY! (click the word "link" and you'll go straight there!) The took the pictures and my tutorial and made it VERY easy to read on their site.

And remember, you can always Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

No comments:

Post a Comment