Saturday, August 25, 2012

You Know What a Twofer is... What is a Fourfer?

It's a New Class!

Although there are several definitions, Dictionary.com's FIRST definition of a "twofer" is: "a card or ticket entitling the holder to purchase two tickets to a theatrical performance at a reduced price." (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/twofer).

Well, I'm going to offer a "Fourfer" Card Class. Anyone know what that is?

YOU GUESSED IT! It is FOUR cards for a special price! AND...

When YOU hostess a Fourfer Card Class, YOU are the one who receives the hostess benefits! It's like a workshop, but NOT a workshop! It's like a Private Card Class!

"How do I do this?", you may ask. Ok, here are the details -
  • For one set price ($10), you get to make 4 cards. AND Stampin'Up! envelopes are included.
  • But wait, there's more!
  • I will provide the demonstrations to complete each card - just like at a workshop!
  • You get several of your friends together and make it a fun Fourfer Card Class with your friends!
  • Place an order that night at the Fourfer ($25 merchandise order), I'll take the $10 off the order - it's like getting the cards for FREE!
  • Minimum is six (6) people and yes, that can include the hostess. (You and five of your friends - more, if you'd like!)
  • Hostess benefits apply when the merchandise total reaches $150 - who doesn't love free product!
  • The $10/per person is prepay only. We want to have enough cards for everyone who wants to attend!
  • Contact me to book your date now!
I have updated my calendar so you know what date(s) are available (by clicking "my calendar," you will go straight to my Stampin'Up! Events Calendar). AND if you book your Fourfer Card Class for the month of September, I'll bring a box with some of my retired stamp sets in it - YOU get to choose one of those for being the hostess of YOUR card class!

(I have a commitment for Saturday mornings in September and October. The calendar "looks" like all Saturdays are filled already. Make sure you look at the description / time just to the left of the calendar. Most dates are available in the afternoons.)

So - what date is YOUR Fourfer Card Class going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment