Tuesday, August 28, 2012

When is a Workshop, Not a Workshop?

When you make it a Fourfer Card Class! It's like a Private Card Class!

Book your Fourfer Card Class during the month of September, and YOU can choose one of my retired stamp sets. I'll bring a box with me to YOUR Fourfer Card Class so you have a new-to-you stamp set at the end of the Fourfer!

And, like a workshop, I'll provide the demonstrations so you know how to complete the cards.

Don't forget -
  • Minimum is six (6) people and yes, that can include the hostess. (You and five of your friends - more, if you'd like!)
  • For one set price ($10), you get to make 4 cards. AND Stampin'Up! envelopes are included. I'll even bring the Stampin'Up! glue sticks for you to use!
  • Place an order that night at the Fourfer ($25 merchandise order), I'll take the $10 off the order - it's like getting the cards for FREE!
  • The $10/per person is prepay only. We want to have enough cards for everyone who wants to attend!
  • Contact me to book your date now!
  • Book YOUR Fourfer Card Class for the month of September, and you get to choose one of my retired stamp sets - just for being a wonderful September hostess!
  • Check out my calendar to see when I'm available for YOUR Fourfer Card Class. I have a commitment for Saturday mornings in September and October. The calendar "looks" like all Saturdays are filled already. Make sure you look at the description / time just to the left of the calendar. Most dates are available in the afternoons.
These cards are a great way to try-before-you-buy just some of the wonderful products that Stampin'Up! has to offer.

This is all without the "workshop" setting. It is YOUR Fourfer Card Class - YOUR Private Card Class! And YOU can reap the benefits when your Workshop or Fourfer qualifies for Hostess benefits! You can even make just Christmas cards!
StampingWithDawn
Such a CUTE Christmas Card!


Contact me to schedule your Workshop or Fourfer (PRIVATE) Card Class!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment