Saturday, August 4, 2012

Today's Card Classes

WOW! Did we have fun today! We even took a lunch break for some Phineas & Ferb Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. The boy had Campbell's SpaghettiO's and Meatballs. I do not believe I have EVER had or served EITHER of those at a card class before! Isn't it nice when you craft with friends?  (smile)

The final scheduled classes are in September and October. There will also be the Stamp of the Month Club in August (Blooming With Kindness), September, and October. Additional specialty classes will also be offered. Monthly scheduled classes will resume in January. Continue to watch the Classes postings - it is right above this post headline. (Stamp of the Month Club is listed under Clubs.)

Ok, now that the business part is out of the way, today we played with Nature Walk, Everything Eleanor (my new favorite stamp set!), and Joyous Celebrations (Holiday catalog).

The Nature Walk card used a couple of the Big Shot items - can you tell what they are? I saw a swap card from one of my friends who attended Convention. Unfortunately I couldn't remember which stamp set was used and I had Nature Walk, so this may be a CASE*  :)  This card is BEAUTIFUL. I'm actually making some extras but without a saying on the front or on the inside. Makes a wonderful gift set of cards.

Everything Eleanor - uses a really cool fold. I saw this online on Dawn Griffith's site (it's from 2009!). The paper uses 12" x 12" paper (you need the 12" length on this one!). The other Dawn used a card front (4.25" x 5.5") on the front of the card. I altered it slightly by using a card front on the front AND back of the card. Makes it a little "bulky" but it is a work of art! Little bit of extra work, so you really want to send this card to someone special! It will DEFINITELY need an extra stamp! Let me know if you'd like me to demonstrate this card at YOUR next workshop!

Joyous Celebrations - a new set out of the Holiday Catalog. LOVE how versatile this set is! If you already have your Holiday Catalog, you can tell that it is a direct CASE* from the sample in the Holiday Catty. I placed a little bit of Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper behind the oval. Add a little Dazzling Details and this card just sparkles!

So without further ado, hope you enjoy the cards as much as we did making them today!
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin
Left - Nature Walk
Center - Everything Eleanor
Right - Joyous Celebrations

And, remember the Reason to Smile class that I offered if you purchased that set from me as well? Here are those cards.
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin
Four more Reasons to Smile!

Enjoy!


*CASE - Copy And Share Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment