Sunday, August 19, 2012

Saturday is Coming! YEAH!!!!

Well, I have been busy cutting cards for the Blooming With Kindness Stamp of the Month Club on Friday evening/Saturday morning.

With my mom living further away, I sent her a few of the pictures - LOVES THEM!!!! Wish she lived closer so she could make the cards with us on Saturday... oh well - we'll make hers when she comes up next month! She'll have her OWN Private Card Class!  (smile)

And been busy making 202 bookmarks for a thing at our church (don't ask - I have no idea how I cut those two extra!). They are having a "Back to School Bash" complete with DUNK TANK! Yeah... I'm not in that one. BUT they invited our Card Ministry group to set up a table to share information with the parents.

SO I did the bookmarks and some little flyers to hand out about this wonderful group of crafters and when we meet. One of my former downline members, the fabulously talented Pam, will be manning the table with me. And thanks to another former downline member, the equally fabulously talented Geneva, she let us borrow her card table! Thanks to both Pam and Geneva!

And with prepping for Saturday's workshop, well... you should just SEE my craft table!!
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin

Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin
Don't I have a beautiful view when I'm crafting?


The workshop on Saturday, August 25th, begins at 1pm with a demonstration for the first card.

Look forward to seeing everyone on (Friday and) Saturday!

NOTE: If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would LOVE to be your demo!
Let me know and I'll get an invitation to you!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes--that looks like something I would do--I never pictured your work area looking like that .

    ReplyDelete