Monday, August 13, 2012

I WON!!!! :)

Crafters -

Remember this post and this card?
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin

Well...

I belong to a wonderful online group called SUDSOL (stands for Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing OnLine). They are "Your 24/7 Upline." Although I have a wonderful upline, I chose to join this group because they have quite a bit of information! And my upline also belongs to this group!

Each week SUDSOL offers a variety of challenges. As many of you know, I took a six-month break from my stamping business. While I am restarting my business, I'm trying a few new things. So I decided to submit my card that I patterned after the Convention card (I still don't have the set that was used at Convention, so still no side-by-side comparison yet!).

Here's what I saw on SUDSOL about 30 minutes ago:
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin

I won!

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." This quote apparently belongs to Confucius.

I just LOVE my Everything Eleanor set and like I had said... for some reason, when I saw the (Convention) card (when my upline posted her picture of it), I thought... "you know, I could make that card using my Everything Eleanor set." This set is just so versatile and I can get so many different looks by using it. I just love it!

And, as many of you know, I love to make cards. When I combined the two (the stamp set and my cardmaking), this card was the result. And it didn't seem like work at all - I really hope you enjoy the card as much as I do!

If you are interested in trying SUDSOL for a free 2-week trial, you can Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

I look forward to seeing YOU around the water cooler at work when you join SUDSOL!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Well done! I'm now following you.
    Cindy
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete