Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Holiday Catalog and ...

I almost forgot! Not really, just so much GREAT new stuff with the beginning of the month...  (smile)

Seriously, the new Holiday catalog went LIVE today, which means you can order out of it STARTING TODAY!
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin
Holiday Catalog

Remember the cards from my Saturday Latte Joy downline meeting? This one here?
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin
Latte Joy Downline Meeting
Shoebox Swap Cards
YUP! I've updated the post with the links to the items we used too!

AND a new special when you join Stampin'Up!
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin

A Spooktacular Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray Decoration can be yours!
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower to your blog and I love your cards! Very inspiring! Come by and visit my blog if you get a chance!

    Pinkstamper
    stampinwithpinke

    ReplyDelete