Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Everything Eleanor - LOVE IT!

Crafters -

I just LOVE the Everything Eleanor stamp set. LOVE - LOVE - LOVE IT!

Just like many of you, I was stalking a number of blogs during Convention 2012. While the make-and-takes were so pretty, the style was slightly different than mine.

That is what makes this company SO wonderful! We each have different styles and likes, and there is something for just about everyone in the catalog. I would say something for everyone, but there might be that one person out there... I haven't met him or her yet, but they may be stalking MY blog!  (smile)

SO...  today, my wonderfully talented upline Sandi, uploaded some of her pictures from Convention. She has also issued us, her downline, a challenge involving the Holiday Catalog. I'm working on it, but it is a slow progress for me!

While looking over some of Sandi's pictures, I noticed the "Friend" card that was a make-and-take this year. It used a new set out of the Holiday Catalog. Are you picking up on a theme here?

Well, I don't have that set (yet!). BUT for some reason, when  I saw the card today - I thought "you know, I could make that card using my Everything Eleanor set." 

Guess what I did? YUP! And here it is:
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin
Everything Eleanor
My August 2012 Online Orders Thank You Card

If you have seen the Convention make-and-take card, you can see the similarities and the differences side-by-side. Maybe when I get that stamp set, I'll do a side-by-side comparison. But until I do...

OH - and this will be my August 2012 "Thank You!" card online orders placed through my Demo Website. Hope you'll enjoy receiving it as much as I enjoyed making it!

1 comment:

  1. I think I've concluded that there are so many neat stamps in Everything Eleanor--you've got to like one or two--that's why it'll be first on my list when I place my next order. Love the colors in this one.

    ReplyDelete