Saturday, August 25, 2012

Craft Room Updated / Blooming With Kindness Stamp of the Month Club

Well, this looks a little bit better, doesn't it?  :)  Remember this earlier post?
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin StampingWithDawn Stamping With Dawn

YUP! I think so too!

And here's the view from the Craft Room. When needed, I also use our Dining Room. 
Dawn Stock Stamping Stampin StampingWithDawn Stamping With Dawn

As you can see, I have a WONDERFUL view - both out the front windows and out the back window too! LOVE our yard, although I do not spend nearly the amount of time in it that I should!

And the rooms stayed set up for the workshop in the afternoon! Thanks so much to my wonderful friend and downline, the lovely and talented Vanna, I mean Nina, for attending the Stamp of the Month Club Saturday morning and staying through the workshop Saturday afternoon.

Talk about a blessing! She also cleaned up the tables, placed everything onto one table and just generally made my life so much easier. I've got to make her something - and chocolate will be involved! I think chocolate has medicinal qualities; what do you think?

The cards were a hit with all! I'll post pictures later in the week. WITH one exception - I'm going to use one of the cards as my swap card at the Chattanooga Regional in September. With a few modifications, of course (smile).

Those of you who know me, KNOW that I just have to change the colors, the papers, the front of the card, the side of the card, well, you know.... I just can't seem to make the same card twice! I'll post the before, after, AND Regional card when I'm headed to Chattanooga!

And you should see my mom's swap card (remember, she's also my former downline too!). It's really pretty. We should receive some really nice swap cards in return.

Oh and Linda won the door prize today. It was her first time stamping and she had a really good time. The first card we made was a 3" x 3". The best part was the embossing folder. The "WOW Factor" really showed when she opened the embossing folder. It's been a while since I've had a new-new stamper at my home. I forgot how much fun that was. Thanks Linda for reminding me!

And thanks so much to my friends who came to the workshop. My old partner, Donna Jean, and my Emmaus Prayer Partner, Carolyn, helped Linda throughout the workshop while I was demonstrating. My friend Rhonda Dee and a new customer, Lois, chatted during the afternoon. And my downline Charlene and former downline Pam enjoyed the afternoon and the company. And of course, Vanna Nina floated throughout both rooms during the entire time!

It is wonderful to have friends, isn't it?...

By yourself you're unprotected,
With a friend you can face the worst.
Can you round up a third?
A three-stranded rope isn't easily snapped.
Ecclesiastes 4:12 (The Message)

1 comment:

  1. The craft room looks awesome!! I'm sure there will be lots of fun had by all! You are an angel Dawn and you are the BEST to work with!!!

    Debbie Meder

    ReplyDelete