Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blooming With Kindness Class - MORNING CLASS OFFERING

Crafters - 

WOW! Thanks so much for all the personal notes and comments about the Stamp of the Month Club! I'm so glad you are looking forward to it!

I am also going to offer a morning class for the August Stamp of the Month Club - Blooming With Kindness.

The deadline to register is still August 10th. The cost is the same ($25 for clear mount, $31 for wood mount) BUT you will have TWO dates to choose from!

The dates are Friday, August 24th, from 6p-9p OR Saturday, August 25th, from 8a-11a. When you RSVP for the August Stamp of the Month Club, please tell me which date you prefer. Remember - your payment is your RSVP.

I will also have a workshop that same afternoon of Saturday, August 25th, from 1p-4p and if you are local - you are invited! There will be drawings and specials and card making, OH MY! You can also earn a free gift from me by bringing a friend with you (someone new to my business).

I'll be sending out invitations in the next week or so. If you'd like to be invited, let me know! You can also RSVP for the workshop on my demo website here. Click the RSVP button and enter your information. You know what? If you RSVP on my demo website AND attend, I'll have a little gift for you too!

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment