Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Holiday Mini, I mean Holiday Catalog...

Crafters -

I have received my Holiday Minis, I mean the 2012 Holiday Catalogs! Remember looking at the Mini Catalogs that Stampin'Up! used to have? Well, those are a thing of the past!

The 2012 Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog is larger - 8.5" x 11" and wait until you see the wonderful items inside of it! You will just LOVE the new catty - I know I do!

I have finished delivering the Holiday Catalogs to my customers. Have you received yours yet? Would you like one? If so, contact me and I can drop one off to you - or you can swing by here and pick one up.

Let me know if you'd like one.

OH, and did I mention? We'll be using one of the new stamp sets and embossing folders at the August 4th card class (click for more information) - for the Christmas card design. Such an easy card and just so pretty!

That's just ONE of the many benefits of becoming a Stampin'Up! demonstrator - we get to preorder the items so we can play with prepare for upcoming classes and workshops. If you'd like to join my Latte Joy Stampers (my downline), contact me or click here for more information!

Hope to see you here on August 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment