Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stampin'Up! Video - Convention 2012 Lip Dub!

OH MY GOSH!!! Did you see? Did you see?

I'm talking about the video from Stampin'Up!'s Convention 2012. This year the theme is "I am." LOVE IT!!!

You get to see the offices where the wonderful Demonstrator Support people work, the fabulous warehouse (it is just so clean - they must work really hard at keeping it that way!), and then it finishes up with the STAGE AT CONVENTION!!!! I had heard that they opened with a musical number and I'm guessing this is it. WOW!!!

I already have my hotel reservations for NEXT year, which is Stampin'Up!'s 25 year! Want to join me and my upline/downline and friends? Become a demonstrator! You can tell we have so much fun. What other job do you know of that has this much fun!

OH - you may want to watch this a couple of times (or even more...). Did you notice the unicycle? What about the ladies shirts that match the SU! fabric behind them? Recognize the lady at 1:33 of the video - YUP! Co-founder and CEO Shelli Gardner! What about the hula-hoops (I could never work those things - good thing I don't need one of those for my job, huh?)? AND, did you know that guy that pops out at 2:09 on the video - that is Rich Jutkins and he's the PRESIDENT of Stampin'Up! What are some of the other things YOU notice? Post a comment here so we can all see - the more eyes the better!

Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment