Sunday, July 1, 2012

Reason to Smile Promotion

begins today! Don't forget though that it also ends at the END of the month. It is also available ONLY in the month of July. That means that once July is gone, this Reason to Smile is gone...

As promised in yesterday's post, here's the flyer for the Reason to Smile Stamp Set:


And, in case you missed it, the posting showing this card is here.
Using Reason to Smile and Blooming With Kindness stamp sets

The Reason to Smile Stamp Set is such a cute (and really easy) set to make at LEAST five designs with - hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Remember - 1) There is a limit of one per customer, and 2) if you place the order online, you will NOT be automatically prompted to enter the $5 Item Number - so have your item number ready to go!

And remember, if you place your order ONLINE and qualify for the Reason to Smile promotion, you will also qualify for my "Four Frames and Trust God Notebook"! That posting is here. Check out the Clearance Rack while you are at my online store too - you can only order clearance items online.

Make it a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I've got to ink up my stamp set today! Following you via Stampin' Connection: http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. I haven't got this set yet but may have to now :) Stopped by for SC - hope you drop by and follow me too http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used this stamp set on your card. I'm following your blog now. My blog is tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com . Come visit me and follow my blog when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Reason to Smile Promotion! Your card is adorable. Love the notebook on the next post down! I found you on SC. Have a great birthday weekend with hubby!

    ReplyDelete