Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Introducing...Latte Joy Frequent Buyer Card

Crafters - 

Many of you may remember my Hostess Clubs that were offered in years past. It seems that everyone is in such a go-go-go way right now (yes, I'm including me and my family in that too!).

How about an easy way but without the required 3-month, 4-month, or even 6-month commitment? Sounds like a good plan, huh?

Well, I'd like to introduce my Latte Joy Frequent Buyer Card. Now no, this will not fit on your keyring like all of the other ones we each carry around!

Here's the particulars for these virtual lattes:
  • With each $50 merchandise order, you will receive one "Latte" from me (FYI - this is a virtual latte, but if you ever want to meet - I LOVE COFFEE!) - Shipping, handling, and taxes do not count towards the $50 merchandise order.
  • You earn one latte for each $50 merchandise you purchase (example - if you purchase $100 merchandise, you earn two lattes; if you purchase $150 merchandise, you earn three lattes; and so on and so on...)
  • Lattes are good for one year from date of issue. 
  • Once you have 10 lattes, you will receive a free stamp set from me (up to a $50 value) - you must redeem this within 30 days of receiving your tenth latte - meaning send me an email within 30 days to let me know which stamp set you want!
  • To thank you for purchasing from me, I'll make sure you receive the Holiday and Occasions catalogs from me, when they become available.
  • FYI - Lattes are good for online, in person, or email orders - including orders you place while at my card classes. Lattes are NOT valid if you attend a workshop (you'll receive different cool stuff at the workshop instead!)
  • You must purchase from me to receive the lattes. They are only redeemable through me too!

AND to get you started, if you place a $50 merchandise order between now (July 25th, 2012) and July 31st, 2012, I'll start you with two extra lattes. Which means... You will start with the two bonus lattes, and you'll earn the third latte with the $50 order! THREE LATTES WITH ONE $50 MERCHANDISE ORDER - but only through July 31st, 2012. Combine that with the Reason to Smile stamp set that you can purchase for $5 through the end of the month, and it is a WIN-WIN-WIN!

What are you waiting for?! GO - head over to my online store and don't forget to look through the Clearance Rack too! GREAT DEALS which are only available through online orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment