Sunday, July 8, 2012

Groovy Guava Gives ME a Reason to Smile!

Crafters -

As you know, during the month of July, you can purchase the limited edition Reason to Smile stamp set from Stampin'Up! for $5 with a $50 merchandise order. I'm not much of a flower-type-of-girl, but I really like this stamp set. 

First, it is such a deal at $5 - because I knew I was already going to spend the $50 - so why not get it for $5, right? Did I mention that Stampin'Up! even provides an Idea Sheet? YUP! Here it is!


Second, I mentioned this stamp set FOUR times on my blog already - here, here, here, and here... AND it is only July 8th! BTW - here's what I did on Saturday while my crafters were working on their Christmas in July cards. (Yes, it is my old favorite Groovy Guava - can you believe I still have the cardstock, the Designer Series Paper, AND the ribbon? Yeah, me either - BUT the ribbon is now officially gone! I LOVE this retired color - it's just such a happy color!)
Using retired Groovy Guava and Dusty Durango, along with current Wild Wasabi.
Isn't it GREAT to combine the old with the new?
Yes - it gives me a Reason to Smile when I see these cards!

I also made these with the stamp set. Yes, this is so similar to the Groovy Guava ones, that I won't count it as a separate design. OH -- and I found this design online. It was from a demo overseas... I've misplaced the blog/website right now, but I know I have it somewhere. If it is you, PLEASE tell me and I'll give you the credit. I LOVE the design and can see me making LOTS more of this design. Thank you (whoever you are!) for sharing YOUR gifts and talents with the masses!
This card design is just SO striking IRL (in real life) - LOVE IT!


And last, here's one more reason to really like this stamp set...
DAWN'S SPECIAL THROUGH JULY 20TH:
If you place your order through me (online or contact me directly), and you purchase the Reason to Smile stamp set from me, I'd like to invite you to a FREE card class where you will make FOUR cards using YOUR Reason to Smile stamp set. You'll need to bring your Reason to Smile stamp set, along with your Crafter's Kit. The class will be offered Saturday, August 4th from 2pm until 3pm. You will need to let me know by Saturday, July 28th,  if you will be attending so I'll have enough cards for you!

Make it a GREAT Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and you've done some great cards with it. Great idea with the promo too! I'm now a "follower" because of the the SC discussion. :)
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph - Thanks so much for the comments! The SC discussion is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete