Saturday, July 28, 2012

Latte Joy Downline Meeting today!

Crafters -

WOW! Did I have a fun time today or what?! Nina and Charlene arrived this morning for our FIRST Latte Joy Stampers downline meeting

For the first part of our meeting, we went over the Latte Joy Handbook, discussed tutorials, workshops and card classes, and we finished the meeting with crafting. Although I know the business stuff needs to be discussed, it was WAY more fun to make cards!

We even made a box for our cards - a vertical box. AND I issued Nina and Charlene a challenge - one that I will also do - to be completed before our October meeting. I'll let you know how it all turns out as we get closer to October!

As Charlene is a brand new demonstrator, Nina and I were able to discuss how we run our businesses. And although our friendships are a wonderful byproduct of our business, this is a business. And we each want to grow our businesses. I'm very thankful for these two women being part of my downline as I have rejoined Stampin'Up! I look forward to each of us growing and showing how much we believe in Stampin'Up!'s Statement of the Heart.

So, without further ado, here are the cards from the Shoebox Swap. You may not recognize the items in the blue card. YUP - you got it! It was from my preorders from the Holiday Catalog. 



The Happy Birthday card (left card) uses Betsy's Blossoms and Perfectly Penned stamp sets, the Bird Builder and Blossom punches, along with the Fancy Fan embossing folder. This card is done completely in the new Incolors - Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, and Raspberry Ripple. So much more striking in real life! Thanks so much to Nina for this Shoebox Swap!

And the final card, the Celebrate Today card (on the right), uses Cherry Cobbler and Black StazOn inks. This picture just does not do this card justice - and I wish I could take credit for it. However, I saw it on Elizabeth Price's blog. This card uses Everything Eleanor - my new FREE stamp set thanks to my new recruits and thanks to Stampin'Up! for sending it to me as my reward for Stampin' Start! Thanks Charlene, Nina, and Stampin'Up! It also uses the Delicate Designs embossing folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, and Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

The supplies are all listed at the end of this post. You can go to my online store to order any of these items. Remember, you can be on YOUR way to a free stamp set from me - my thanks for placing your orders through me. AND you'll earn TWO extra Lattes from me when you place your $50 merchandise order before July 31st! Here's that blog posting too!

OH - We also made a couple of cards after our business discussions. Those cards were based on a tutorial provided to us by our upline. These are WOW-style cards (you know the type, when you open the envelope, you just go "WOW!").

I altered the card designs slightly to fit our styles and I've shared those cards with my upline and sideline. If you'd like to join us in making the WOW-style cards at our meetings, join my team! It's one of the benefits of being a Latte Joy member! There is a wonderful promotion that begins on August 1st. I'll post the information then. And remember, you can join my team through my demo website.


Do you have YOUR Holiday catalog yet? Contact me and I'll get one to you!


Supplies used:
Champagne glitter paper - HOLIDAY CATALOG

No comments:

Post a Comment