Saturday, July 28, 2012

Downline Meeting and Chattanooga Regional!

Well, can you believe it is Saturday already?

It seems like I just rejoined Stampin'Up! (and I really did - on May 1st!). And I have my first official downline meeting in just a few short hours. Those of you who know me, know how much I enjoy these meetings with my downline. Nina and Charlene are scheduled to be here at 9am and WAIT until you see the fun things we will be doing.

Now, I won't be showing you everything, just a thing or two. If you'd like to see all of the items we'll be creating, join my team! There is a FABULOUS incentive beginning August 1st to join... and my next downline meeting will be October 27th. YOU can attend and have a wonderful time as well!

AND...

My mom will be in town in September - so we are going on a ROAD TRIP to the Chattanooga, Tennessee Regional. My mom is a former downline member and just LOVES to craft. We are already planning our swaps. We're making it a "Girls weekend" and we'll have fun crafting!

Stampin'Up! has already opened this Regional to guests. The Cost is $75. If you are one of my Latte Joy downline members and wish to go on this Road Trip with us - let me know!! If you are one of my customers and wish to go with us as well - let me know that too! The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment