Thursday, June 21, 2012

Welcome Nina!

Is this a GREAT time to be a demonstrator or WHAT? And is this a GREAT time to join my "Latte Joy Stampers" group too? You betcha!

My former downline member Nina had resigned from Stampin'Up! And guess what? She just re-joined TODAY, taking advantage of the wonderful Starter Kit - that she customizes! I think she said that she is already working on her Wish List especially since she can preorder out of the HOLIDAY catalog!

The Holiday catty isn't available for customers to order from until August 1st. BUT Stampin'Up! demonstrators can preorder from it beginning July 1st!!!! Stampin'Up! does it that way so the demonstrators can get some of the items into our hands to play with, I mean to prepare our samples for the next month! Yeah.... that's what I meant to type...  Aren't they wonderful for offering that opportunity to us? I think so!


And, because Nina was a demonstrator for about six years, she knows the ropes and how everything already works. She has a wonderful group of customers and she also offers card classes.

**Some of my customers are friends with Nina. If you have a close relationship with Nina and wish to have HER as your demonstrator, please let me know and I can remove you from my mailing list. You will want to get on NINA'S mailing list and support her as your friend!

You may notice that I blogged about the same thing last night when I mentioned that Charlene also joined. Please know that I mean this. While yes, I would hate to lose any customer, if you are more comfortable with someone else, the most important thing about this wonderful "cult" as my husband calls it (see this post), is that you have a demonstrator that meets YOUR needs - card classes, workshops, retired items sales, someone YOU feel comfortable with, someone who matches YOUR style, that type of thing. (FYI - Each time I receive a card from Nina, I always have to show it to my mom. She just LOVES Nina's style! I think my mom and Nina were sisters in a former life... - smile...)

Now.... to get Charlene and Nina to think about Convention 2013 - which is Stampin'Up!'s 25th anniversary!!!! THAT one will definitely be the one to attend...

So with that, I will bid you good night. I can't wait to have our first Latte Joy Stampers meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment