Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome Charlene!

Crafters -

As many of you know, it is a GREAT time to join the Stampin'Up! family and my team of "Latte Joy Stampers"! My friend Charlene was looking at several items in the new catalog. It was actually CHEAPER for her to become a demonstrator than for her to pay me! 

So, after much thought and prayer, she joined today (I do have to tell you - I LOVE some of the stamp sets she ordered with her starter kit)! What a deal! All the business supply things like catalogs (a FULL box of EIGHT - yes 8!), order forms, and workshop postcards. And the Make a Cake stamp set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and Patio Party Digital Collection DVD (up to a $48 value!). And then she was able to pick the items she wanted in her Starter Kit - WITH NO SHIPPING CHARGES - all for a total of $99!!!! As I've said before, and you will probably hear me say several times in the future, if you are even THINKING about having a workshop - you really should become a demonstrator. You don't have to have the workshops and parties if you don't want to... You just sign up and get the discount for YOU! 

**Some of my customers are friends with Charlene. If you have a close relationship with Charlene and wish to have HER as your demonstrator, please let me know and I can remove you from my mailing list. You will want to get on CHARLENE'S mailing list and support her as your friend!

Remember, the extra items for the Make a Cake set - that expires on June 30th. Don't delay if you want that extra stuff included in YOUR Starter Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment