Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today's Open House and My Many Stamp Sets...

UPDATE: I have posted pictures of the many stamp sets here. Just click "here" and it will take you to that page. If you would like additional pictures, let me know!

WOW! I had so much fun today with the crafters who came to my home. We played with some of the new InColors, one of the new hostess sets, and we made THIS card.
Uses new:
Hostess set, Summer Afternoon
InColor - Rasberry Ripple Cardstock with Early Espresso Classic Ink
Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper
Oval Accent Bigz Clear Sizzix Die
All kinds of new stuff!
Just click on the item and you can see it in my online store!

And here's a close-up of the puppy - isn't he cute?  :)

And about 15-20 of my stamp sets found new homes. They were looking to leave me anyway - they needed someone to play with them. 

So thank you to my crafting friends who came over today and spent time with me. And thanks to my dad for sending me my Grandma's Coffee Cake recipe! We moved here about 18 months ago and I KNOW I've seen my cookbook since then, just couldn't locate it this morning! So my dad sent me the recipe. Isn't he a GREAT guy?

And because I have a plethora of retired stamp sets  - here's the proof too!

and from the side view.

I will be posting them throughout today - I may need to add a page for them! If you see something you like, please send me an email. If you live close, we can connect. If I need to ship to you, let me know the ZIP code and I can send a Paypal invoice.  **UPDATE: I have posted pictures of the many stamp sets here. Just click "here" and it will take you to that page. If you would like additional pictures, let me know!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment