Saturday, June 9, 2012

Today's Mini Downline meeting

Crafters -

As many of you know, I rejoined Stampin'Up! about 6 weeks ago. I received my starter kit with all my paper, placed my preorder (WONDERFUL part of being an SU! demo), and have had several events since I rejoined (card classes, retired sale/workshop).

Well, when you quit Stampin'Up!, you lose your downline. Thankfully, they have remained friends. :)  So, while I am rebuilding my business - let me know if you want to have a workshop! - I am also rebuilding my downline. With the $99 Starter Kit, it is a wonderful time to become a demonstrator at ANY time.

Today, I held a mini downline meeting for my former downline ladies and a few who are thinking of joining my current downline, the Latte Joy Stampers. Several of the stampers were at graduation parties, out of town, and the like; but there were FOUR of us here today. It was so much fun to craft with these friends today.

Here are the cards we made:
Beautiful Season

Just Believe

Memorable Moments

Summer Afternoon
This one has received one vote - Thanks Jeannette!

I think we all had fun! Which one is YOUR favorite? Leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Summer Afternoon......I love to color and I love red! :)

    ReplyDelete