Monday, June 25, 2012

Papillon Potpourri and an Easy Purse!

Crafters -

You have seen these purses before. I made them a couple of years ago, I have shown our Church's Card Ministry members how to make them, and we even sold a few of them a year ago (maybe two?) at our annual fundraiser. The snack size candies fit PERFECTLY into these, as do incentive stamps!
"Old" design using retired DSP and cardstock for handles
Well, fast forward to today. My wonderful upline Sandi posted an Easy Purse pdf for all of us to see. It is the exact same pattern I used those couple of years ago, but with an updated twist. She used the Labels Collection Framelits and ribbon! She also used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and Blossom Punch, but I'm not so much the flower-type of girl. BUT I am a butterfly-type of gal, so I used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and Elegant Butterfly Punch.
Really amps this up by using the Labels Collection Framelits, doesn't it?
And here's a close up of the butterfly. VERY easy to do this, especially if you use your Stamp-a-ma-jig!
Pop-up the butterfly punchout, add a little bit of pearls, and it is so pretty!

So, my special until the end of June is...
  • IF you purchase the new Labels Collection Framelits from me, I'll give you one of these little cuties with an incentive stamp inside! Incentive stamps cannot be purchased by customers; only demonstrators can purchase them.
  • I have a BUNCH of retired Designer Series papers, so you'll also receive six 6"x6" pieces so you can make your own with your OWN Labels Collection Framelits (limited to DSP on hand, but please know that I have a BUNCH of it in all different colors!).
  • This special is good for online orders as well as those placed by contacting me personally. (I am limited to US customers only, in accordance with Stampin'Up! rules!). My online store is: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/dawnstock/ and you will click "Shop Now" in the top right corner.
  • You can add a little ribbon and you are done! These also work wonderfully for gift cards, as an "ornament" on a tree, and are perfect for favors at baby showers and the like!

Here are the supplies:
I used a retired ribbon, but 5/8" Crochet Trim Victoria Ribbon would look BEAUTIFUL on this one!

And here is the original post that Sandi sent us to. It is in German, so you will have to use some type of Translate unless sprechen Sie Deutsch (I used Google Translate, so please forgive if my syntax is off!). ALSO - keep in mind - this is a demonstrator from another country. Sometimes they have different items than we do...


4 comments:

  1. this is so awesome the colors are perfect the design is amazing I love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little projects, I agree the framelits make such a difference. I am now following your blog from SC. My blog is craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com

    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soni B - I also LOVE this design. SO EASY too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison xx -

    I couldn't agree with you more! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete