Thursday, June 14, 2012

My SU! order has arrived!

And it arrived today! It was so nice coming home from my "real" job - and finding the SU! box... especially since Mr. Brown is usually here SEVERAL hours later! And this was on top of a GREAT day at work - my friend Jen called me and asked me to come out to her area to assist with some work training. God is GOOD!  :)

SO, after going through everything AND I even mounted ALL of the stamp sets I ordered and they are already on my shelf! Anyway, I logged onto the Stampin'Up! website to look at the sample they provided for this new stamp set and I made it my own. I changed a couple of things and LOVE how easy this card and this design is!
Reason to Smile stamp set

Don't recognize it? It is called "Reason to Smile." PERFECT for my day on Wednesday! This is a stamp set that will be available for July ONLY! AND only if you purchase a $50 order - you will be able to receive this stamp set for only $5... Yes - $5!!!! Where else can you get a stamp set of this quality that is a 2-step stamp set for only $5?! It is so cheery, you just cannot help but have a "reason to smile." Wonder if that is how they came up with the name.

One of my other new stamp sets is called "Blooming with Kindness" and is pretty much, a self-contained stamp set. It has the flower that can be colored with markers so you have different shades, it can be used as a watermark for a subtle stamp, well... you get the idea. It also comes with several sayings - birthday, thank you, hope, kindness and here for you sentiments. I'm actually thinking of offering a card class on this stamp set, IF you purchase the stamp set from me. What do you think? Would YOU like to attend this class and get some great ideas? Let me know so I can schedule a class!
Blooming With Kindness stamp set

To show you how wonderful stamping is - here are both cards together. The same colors, punch, and embossing folder are used. Just the stamp set is changed. And it gives it a different look.
Left - Blooming With Kindness
Right - Reason to Smile

OOOhhhh, did you notice? Thanks to the talents of Heather Wright-Porto and her "Dawn-proof instructions", I have added a signature image to my photos. Thanks so much to Heather for sharing her gifts and talents! And thanks to my friend Steph for pointing to Heather's blog entry!

Supplies:
Here are the items you need to recreate these cards (CLICK on the items and it will take you to my online store). I look forward to hearing from you!
Reason to Smile (not available to customers until July 1st. Want it before? Join my Team and you can preorder it!)
InColor Markers (includes Calypso Coral and Pool Party markers)

No comments:

Post a Comment