Monday, June 4, 2012

Hostess Special and Retired Items For Sale

Crafters -

I just have to say "WOW!"  After my Open House / Retired Items sale over the weekend - thanks to those who came and shopped - it was MUCH appreciated - I'm getting a bit more organized.

Well today, I received a phone call and a few of the stamp sets are now sold. You can view them here, if you are looking for any retired items. AND today, my hubby received an email from that online place with a special goings on right now. SO, I will be placing the stamp sets on that online place by Wednesday.  ***UPDATE: The Retired Items have now been removed from the blog.

AND, I am placing my first demonstrator order. I'm still entering it and tweaking the items - I must have played with this order about a dozen times! And because it is my first demonstrator order and I'm placing it within 45 days of rejoining Stampin'Up!, this wonderful company even gives me an extra 10% off - it's like receiving FREE shipping!

AND because I have been planning this order FOREVER - I also was able to get the merchandise amount to the $450 so I am able to participate in the "We {Heart} Our Hostesses" promotion offered by Stampin'Up! - to receive an additional $50 in FREE merchandise as a Hostess benefit! :) WOW!

AND as an added demonstrator benefit, I was also able to order something extra (picture me doing the sing-songy voice of "something extra"). I cannot WAIT to play with this extra when my order arrives! Remember, we are not allowed to post pictures of the actual item, BUT I can post pictures of things that I make with it. If you want to see it when I post it, make sure you enter your email address on the right-hand side and you'll receive the updates!

OK, and the final "AND..." Here is the card I sent today to my friend who placed her order with me shortly after I rejoined SU! She wasn't able to attend the party on Saturday, so I'm mailing her certificate to her. Hope she likes the card!
LOVE the InColor Primrose Petals - LOVE IT!!!!
What do you think? Looks like the ones we made on Saturday, huh? Since she was unable to attend, I changed the color, used a different stamp, used my SU! demonstrator workshop words stamp set. But that way, she has her OWN copy of the card too!

No comments:

Post a Comment