Friday, June 29, 2012

Four Frames and Trust God Notebook

How stinkin' cute is this?

* Place a $25 online merchandise order with me between now and July 4th, and you will receive one of these cute notebooks, as a "Thank You" from me!

Well, I wish I could take credit for the entire concept and design, but alas, I cannot. I saw a YouTube video for this but she used a junior legal pad. I had some of those little notepads that are about 3.5" x 5", so I altered her measurements and made my own! Thanks to Melissa for sharing her gifts and talents!

Here's what it looks like when it is partially open...
Notice that the notebook has matching DSP too?
And finally, check out the pen! I ordered these YEARS ago when Stampin'Up! used a different vendor for some of our supplies. The advertising is good on the pen, but unfortunately, the ink didn't work very well so I stopped giving them out when they stopped working. Well, my wonderful husband found some ink refills for me so I will now be giving out these pens until my supplies run out.
Place a $25 online merchandise order through me by July 4th
and receive one of these little cuties!
I made this for a friend as a little notebook so she can keep her prayers written down and close to her. Hope she likes it! I'll also deliver (or send) one of these to each of my customers who places an online order with me through July 4th. In accordance with Stampin'Up! rules, this offer is limited to U.S. customers only.

And last, I will not be posting this upcoming weekend. It is my hubby's birthday and we have family in town to celebrate.

SO, here are a few gentle reminders until we "talk" again:
* The "Take the Cake" signup promotion ends on June 30th. You can join online through my demo website (after you get to my website, click "join now" and start filling out YOUR information!).
* The "We {Heart} Our Hostesses" will continue through July 31st. GREAT way to earn EXTRA (and FREE) merchandise!
* The "Reason to Smile" promotion begins July 1st (and ends July 31st). If you place a $50 merchandise order in July, you can purchase the "Reason to Smile" stamp set for just $5.  NOTES (for the Reason to Smile promotion):  1) There is a limit of one per customer, and 2) if you place the order online, you will NOT be automatically prompted to enter the $5 Item Number - so have your item number ready to go!


Supplies used to make the notebook:
Pink Pirouette Marker (part of the Subtles Stampin'Write Markers set)
Wild Wasabi Marker (part of the Subtles Stampin'Write Markers set)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! I'm your newest follower from SC! Stop on by sometime!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com my su only site

    www.soNOTbetty.com my frugal/real food site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift project! Thanks for sharing. I'm enjoying your blog. (following you now.)

    You're invited to visit/follow my "Avenue of Art" site: (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanda - Thanks so much! LOVE SC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micki - Thanks so much for the kind comments! LOVE SC and how they help us each out!

    ReplyDelete