Friday, June 15, 2012

Fabulous Florets and More!

I don't know what my new favorite item is out of the new catalog! Do you? I know I like the card on page 181 of the new Stampin'Up! catalog so I played with my Fabulous Florets stamp set, along with some other new items.

First, using my new "pages" for my Color Coach, I decided to start with the Raspberry Ripple color. One of the color combinations was the new InColor Raspberry Ripple, which coordinates with Perfect Plum and Crumb Cake. (I'll list all of the supplies at the end of this posting).


Then, again using my Color Coach, the other coordinating colors that go with Raspberry Ripple are Pretty in Pink and Old Olive. With this card, I decided to play with my new Raspberry Ripple FOAM Classic Stampin' Pad. WOW! Do you see how perfectly the new FOAM stamp pad works? WOW!!!!


And here they are side-by-side. Using the Crumb Cake combination, it gives a muted image. Using the Pretty in Pink, perks up the card and makes it look "happy." Both cards are exactly the same design, I just changed the colors.


OH - and did you notice the piercing? I have always LOVED my SU! paper piercer and it slayed me when they retired it. The SU! version worked so much better than the "other" name brands - and yes, I have one of the "others". I just didn't know what they could provide that would replace it. Well, check out the NEW SU! paper-piercer:


It works SO nicely - it is WELL worth the $3.95 price tag! You can always use coupons at the other Big Box stores. Feel free to. Then, when you come to one of my card classes or workshops or "borrow" one of your friends... contact me to order yours! I love mine!

Hope you enjoy the cards!

Supplies used (click on the item to be taken to my online store):
Perfect Plum / Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pads
Raspberry Ripple / Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment