Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today's Card Class...

Today's card class was a big hit with those who came. According to my blogger stats, many of you enjoyed looking at the picture of the three card designs too! THANKS! I LOVE seeing those numbers!

The Christmas card was the favorite design of one - LOVE that 3D effect and it was so easy too - and the masculine card was fun with the origami shirt and modified Z-fold card.

And Geneva won the stamp set. Of course, I didn't remember that part until about 30 minutes ago - WELL after she left. :)  I just spoke with her and told her. She was pleased! And I think it is a stamp set that she does not have!

Upcoming events:

June 2nd - New Catalog Open House/Retired Items Sale, at my home 9a-12p. No need to RSVP - just come as you are. Make a card, look at the new catty, get some good deals on my retired items!
June 9th - "Mini" Downline meeting - hope to see you here if you are thinking about becoming my newest downline member!
July 7th - Christmas in July card class (details here)


23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. - Colossians 3:23-24 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment