Friday, May 18, 2012

Thinking About Joining Stampin'Up!?

Crafters -

Stampin'Up!'s Starter Kit is now $99 and YOU get to pick the items in your starter kit. Several of you have expressed an interest in the Starter Kit and I just sent you an email. If you have been "lurking" and not quite sure on it yet, then this posting is for you!

I am going to have a "mini" downline meeting on Saturday, June 9th from 2pm until 5pm, for those who are thinking about signing up with Stampin'Up! as my newest recruit! I have invited a couple of my demonstrator friends (who were my former downline) to attend as well. My friends will be here from 2p-4p. YOU will have my attention from 4p-5p to ask any questions you may have about what you saw, what we did, how we did it, and anything else you may wish to ask about becoming a demonstrator.

IF you are interested in attending, and yes, we will be making cards, please let me know by Saturday, June 2nd so there will be enough cards for everyone to participate. If you wish to attend, but cannot let me know until AFTER June 2nd, you are more than welcome to attend - you just won't be able to make the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment