Friday, May 25, 2012

Pinterest!

Wow! I am just RUNNING headlong into technology, aren't I?  (smile)

I'm sure you have noticed, my "Like" my Facebook page is on the left. Well, did you notice the "Follow me on Pinterest" on the right? YUP! I finally joined!

Okay, in reality I've seen Pinterest, I've seen the buttons on others blogs and websites, but hadn't really looked at it. Why does it seem that there just aren't enough hours in the day for all the FUN stuff? At my card class on Saturday, my friend Rhonda apparently looks at Pinterest. She told me that I should really think about putting some of my cards there.

So I've placed a handful of cards on it. What do you think?

And here are a couple of cards that were made at a one of my card classes.
Do you like the blue matting around the white flower/punchout?
You are correct! Stampin'Up! doesn't sell the nesting sizes.
And you can do this with ANY punch.
Punch out TWO of the punch and then cut them in half
(one longways, one shortways).
Place them together to make it a nested size.
Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy!

Using Thoughts and Prayers.
LOVE this stamp set - so glad it is hanging around for another year!
Uses Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive
(and some retired Cottage Wall DSP - although you can STILL get this as a Digital Download).  :)

Both cards are very easy to recreate. Punches, some paper and just one stamp. When my new stampers did the Thoughts and Prayers card with the markers - they couldn't get over how easy it was to do - and with such a GREAT result!

And you have just one week left from today to order from the old catalog. Do you have your new catty yet? If not, let me know. I have a few here!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment