Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 19th Card Class

Crafters -

Here is a picture of the cards that we will be making on Saturday, May 19th. My new upline, the fabulous Sandi, suggested I post a group picture of the cards so you can see what you will be making. That part is new for me. I typically post the cards AFTER the card class. So what do you think?
Christmas, Anniversary/Wedding, and Masculine Birthday/Father's Day Cards
May 19, 2012 from 9a-12p
Reserve your spot now!

We will be doing some very fancy folding on two of the cards, embossing, punches, designer series papers, and just some fun time with some retiring items. 

And just like my earlier post, all I could think of was "Stamps, and Markers, and Embellishments, OH MY!" and "DSP, (Sizzix) Die Cuts, and Punches, OH MY!" while I was making these cards. These are some of my favorite stamp sets that will be retiring, along with several of my favorite DSPs. And I just cannot believe that the Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is retiring as well. That is one of my all-time favorites! Did you notice how it was used on the Cajun card (Anniversary/Wedding)?

The deadline to register and pay for this class is Wednesday, May 16th. Hope to see you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment