Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm ba-ack!

Crafters -

GREAT news! I just rejoined the Stampin'Up! family. I'll be updating this blog throughout this week. But in the interim, just so you know:
  • my class schedule will remain the same dates and the same cost. The only change will be that you can ORDER Stampin'Up! products from me.
  • My Stampin'Up! Demonstrator website is: www.DawnStock.StampinUp.net
  • The Stampin'Up! Starter Kit is now just $99 and YOU get to pick the items in YOUR starter kit. I chose 18 packages of cardstock and 1 Sizzix diecut! If you are interested in joining now, go to my Demonstrator website and click "Join Now" - everything is online and you can enter your selections right away. OH and did I mention? SU! has already sent my new starter kit to me! In about 2 hours, it was processed. Talk about FAST service, huh?

Dawn's ONLINE Special from May 1 through May 15:
If you place an online order through my website of $50 merchandise or more, I'll make sure you receive a new 2012/2013 catalog! I'm hoping to have those by the end of the month. I'll call/email you as soon as they arrive so you can pick one up! Crafters, please read the post on May 9th. I've updated the special, I've extended the special, and I think you'll like it better too! That posting is here.

NOTE: Crafters - You may already have a demonstrator. Please talk to that demonstrator if you wish to join under her. If you do NOT have a demonstrator, I'd LOVE to be your upline! Contact me and we can talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment