Monday, May 14, 2012

I have the NEW Catalogs!!!!

And they are just fabulous! Now, Stampin'Up! advised that they cut out a number of pages and used lighter weight paper to help cut the costs - but the end result is just as wonderful as the catalogs from previous years! I was so pleased to hold this new catty!  :)

And just wait until you see the new items in the catty! WOW! I have already started my Wish List. Can't wait until June 2nd for my new Catalog Workshop/Retired Items Sale. AND I delivered several catalogs to my customers today! (Remember, if you place an online order of $50 or more in merchandise during the month of May from me, you'll receive a Certificate at the end of the month in the amount of the normal shipping charges to be used on a future order AND the new catalog now!)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment