Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dawn's May Special, $99 Starter Kit, and a Cool Fold Card (soon...)

Crafters -

One of my friends placed an online order with me. My FIRST order since I just rejoined as a demonstrator. Isn't she just the nicest person for doing that?! THANK YOU!

Oh, and she placed a larger order - I think it was larger than either of us expected (ok, so really, I KNOW it was larger than either of us expected - we spoke earlier - she got SUCH good deals!). ANYWAY, to thank her for placing that order, I wanted to do something nice for her. So, after talking with her, she is going to receive a Certificate from me for her shipping charges. That way, she has some extra money to use on the NEW catalog! And yes, she is also getting the new catalog!

As you know, the Stampin'Up! Statement of the Heart is "To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference." Since my friend made a difference to me by placing that first order since I have rejoined, I'd like to share a gift with you. FOR THIS MONTH (May, 2012), when you place your order as normal, I will send you a Certificate in the amount of your normal shipping charges ($50 order minimum, no expedited charges - sorry). You will have to use the Certificate by August 31st though. And yes, you'll be able to pick up one of the new catalogs. I'll let you know when they arrive!

And seriously, if you are going to place an order of at least $125, consider becoming a demonstrator. You do not EVER have to place another order; no one comes after you with order forms. It is not a reflection on me if you only sign up for the Starter Kit. It is not a reflection on you if you "take the kit and run." IF you want to have workshops, you can. IF you want to have card classes, you can. IF you want to place lots and lots of orders, you can. This business is just GREAT! You can do as much towards your business as you wish. If you never want to place an order again, you can. If you only want to sell to yourself, you can do that too. I don't want to belabor that point, but just this evening I had TWO different people ask me about that. So please know that if you just want to sign up and get the Starter Kit and that's it, you can do that.

HERE'S the BEST NEWS TOO!!!! Stampin'Up! is allowing their NEW demonstrators, the ones who join in May, to PREORDER from the NEW CATALOG!!!! (You have to contact me for the item numbers, so you know which ones to use.) You can also order items off of any of the Retired Lists, the Clearance Rack, anything that is available! YOU get to make up what is in YOUR Starter Kit. WHAT A DEAL!!!! If you are interested, click here to go to my Demo Website to "Join Now." AND your Starter Kit comes with a BOX of the new catalogs to share with your friends! EIGHT (yes, 8) catalogs to share! YEAH!!!!

Ok, I'm hoping to make a couple of cards in the next few days. WAIT until you see the fancy folding card we are going to do on Saturday, May 19th for the card class! I'm going to post a picture by THIS Saturday. You will just LOVE it! I don't usually post the pictures BEFORE the class, but this fold is so cool! **UPDATE: Crafters - I'll be posting a group photo of the three cards that you will be making on Saturday. After emailing with the designer of the card, I'll be posting a revised picture.

As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment