Monday, May 7, 2012

AAAAAAAA - The New Catalog!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh! Because I'm a demonstrator, I was able to view the new catalog online this morning. Did you hear my SCREAM!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  :)

For those of you who like "The Wizard of Oz" (one of my favorites, although I haven't watched it in a while, gonna have to fix that!), anyway - all I could think of was "Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, OH MY!" except it was "Stamps, and Stamp Pads, and Markers, OH MY!" and "Cardstock, and DSP, and Embellishments, OH  MY!" and then "(Sizzix) Die Cuts, and Punches, and (MDS) Downloads, OH MY!"

YOU WILL JUST LOVE THE NEW CATALOG!!!!

Now, we are sworn to secrecy, so I cannot show it to you. BUT I cannot wait until June so I can place my first order!!!!!

Remember, if you place a $50 merchandise order on my online store (you can click here to go there), I'll make sure you have a new catalog. I'll call/email you when they arrive so you can come over to pick yours up!

BUT don't forget, Stampin'Up!'s new joining special. It is $99 and you get up to $125 in merchandise. SO, if you think you (and your friends) will spend at least $125 between now and October 31st (which is the first full quarter of the year, and then the one month "pending" month), SIGN UP! I am more than willing to be your demonstrator, but YOU can be your OWN best customer. Seriously, CONTACT ME if you think you might spend that amount. Your Starter Kit order can include any of the retired items, anything off the clearance rack, ANYTHING that is currently current and available to customers! AND then you also will receive YOUR OWN BOX of eight (yes, 8) catalogs are part of YOUR Starter Kit. Of course, the clincher is that you will get to attend my Downline Meetings here. My former downline will tell you... they are fun! THAT is the most important "thing" about crafting and stamping - to have fun and to share what you love! To sign up with me, click here and then "join the fun" and begin your personalized starter kit!

Stampin'Up!'s Statement of the Heart (which is actually known as the Mission Statement for those of you business types) reads: "To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference." LOVE THAT!

On a side note, as many of you know I am involved with a Card Ministry at my church, well, let me assure you - there are SEVERAL stamp sets that I can see being used there! YEAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment