Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Saturday Garage Sale

Crafters -

What are you doing on Saturday morning? Say... from 9am until about 12pm (noon)? NO EARLY BIRDS PLEASE!!!! Would you like to come over here and make a card? Maybe pick up a stamp set or two? In looking over the soon-to-be retired items, plus my older retired items, I have a bunch of stamp sets!

I will also continue to have some of the older embellishments (eyelets and the like), along with the older Simply Scrappin' Kits, and the older retired stamp pads. FYI - I am selling the older retired stamp pad, re-inker, and marker for $5 for each color (the stamp pad alone is worth more than that!).

Many of my stamp sets are marked down to $5 - I would like to find them new homes. Hope you are willing to "adopt" a new-to-you set!

See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment