Wednesday, March 14, 2012

April 21st card class...

is open and ready for you to register!

As you know, the March 3rd card class sold out. We made some BEA-U-TI-FUL cards that day too! I'm finishing my personal Easter cards and once those are done, I'll post pictures of the March cards and my personal Easter cards too! Probably in a week or two...

If the April card class interest is high (like the March class), I'm going to offer an extended time frame. If you are interested in coming over slightly early (8am) or staying slightly late (1pm), please let me know. By staggering the starting/finishing times, it should make it a little easier. I'm offering this class a little later in the month due to the Easter holiday and spring break. Please enjoy time with your family, friends, and those who matter the most.

The information for the April 21st card class can be found here. The deadline to register (remember, your payment is your RSVP) is April 15th.

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment