Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines!

Crafters -

As promised... here is the Valentine I made for a customer to give to his lovely wife. What do you think?
Front of card (closed) with envelope

Front of card (open)
It's like a secret message!

Inside of card

Close up of front of card (closed)


Hope she liked it!

I CASE'd it from my wonderful friend Gwen. Thanks Gwen for the fabulous idea!!!!!  :)

(BTW - If you liked this card, we will be doing a similar card for the March (click "March" link for information) class - yes, we will be using the Peekaboo Frames/Sizzix die but the card design will NOT be the same.)

And I'll post the ones I made for MY hubby and the boy tomorrow. The boy just LOVED the Lego paper and the hubby really like his bicycles too (HUGE cycling geek!).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment