Monday, February 13, 2012

Cards!

Crafters -

Here are a few cards that I have made in the past week. (You can click on each picture and it will enlarge - makes it MUCH easier to see the details!)

These first two cards were designed by a friend of mine who is a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. She is also one of our church members who contributes to our Card Ministry. Aren't these just beautiful?




And these are my new favorite cards! The office supply store that I purchase my envelopes from - well, they are going out of business (the company is still in business, they are just doing internet only sales). This local company has been a wonderful place to go. They had about every color of paper, cardstock, envelope, and anything else you could ask for. Well, most of the A2 envelopes are now gone from their shelves, BUT they had these envelopes that are 3-5/8" x 5-1/8" (I think this is the RSVP size, but I'm not sure). ANYWAY - they had these envelopes on sale. As you know, I always make cards for the boy's teachers. What do you think? Think the teachers will like these? I may offer a class using this size card too. I'm still thinking about that one.







And last, but not least... I made a Valentine card for a customer. He works with my husband and his lovely wife seems to like my cards.. And since she came to my last card class, I'm going to have to wait to post her card on this blog. Check back AFTER Valentine's Day (well, maybe I'll post it that evening) to see her beautiful card. The idea isn't mine, it is a CASE from another demonstrator I was fortunate to meet via telephone last year in January, and in person at Convention in July.


Hope you enjoy the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment