Sunday, December 18, 2011

Did you see...

the Sherman's Lagoon comic strip today (Sunday, December 18, 2011)?


THAT is why I like to send handmade cards! I wonder if Jim Toomey knows someone who is a cardmaker or scrapbooker? Or maybe he just likes handmade cards? I think I may send him one of my Christmas cards. Of course, he's way bigger than my little cardmaking, so he might not receive it in time for Christmas - it'll have to go through his people first. But I think I'll send one anyway!

And, as many of you know, I just finished (as of yesterday, Saturday, December 17th!) my final class for my degree. YEAH!!!!! I am waiting on my final grade, so because Christmas is just one week away... guess what I have been doing yesterday and today? 

If you look closely, you can see part of my Christmas card...

My goal is to get these finished today and out in the mail tomorrow - yeah, that's my goal! They will probably go out on Tuesday instead. LOVE that the Main Post office is on my way to work!  :)

Enjoy the ritual of sending cards to those who make a difference in our lives. I still receive and I send a card to my first "real" boss. Linda is the wonderful lady who hired me when I was 18 years old. I actually interviewed with her the week before I graduated high school and I started my first full-time job the day after I graduated high school - all those many years ago. 

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment