Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"A Date Which Will Live in Infamy..."

December 7, 1941
A Date Which Will Live in Infamy

Here's an article showing Pearl Harbor today, 70 years later, and in December, 1941.

While I haven't yet had the honor of visiting the USS Arizona Memorial, I do know that I have many brave men (and women) to thank for the freedoms I have in this country.

So, to our wonderful friend Joe Keihn, who served on the Tennessee on that fateful day, and to all of the veterans who give so selflessly so we may enjoy these freedoms, we say "Thank you."


The wording is so very true...

Thank you to all veterans!
May God continue to bless you and keep you...


“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ - Matthew 25:21 (NIV)




* The Official Site for the Pearl Harbor Memorial is located here.

No comments:

Post a Comment