Friday, November 11, 2011

Taking a little break...

Crafters -

Thanks so much for everyone who came to the Crafts Fair on Saturday. I had so much fun! It was nice seeing faces I only see once a year, at the Crafts Fair, too!  :)

In all seriousness, I am now officially in my final MBA class. There is a paper, a project, and lots of work each week in this final class. That's ok with me - I don't have to write a thesis!  :)

With that in mind, I will be off-line for a few weeks. I'm not saying that I won't be posting. I am saying that it will be hit or miss. Instead of you checking my blog and being disappointed because I haven't posted anything, you may wish to sign up for the "follow by email" on the right side of this posting. Then you will receive an email WITH the new posting sent right to your inbox!

Thank you so much for understanding. This has been a long year and a half, but as my very first real boss told me when I was just 18 years old "an education is something that can never be taken away from you." Linda is a very smart woman. Glad I listed to her - all those years ago (let's see, I'm 40-something, oh wait, I mean 35 with how many years experience, oh wait, carry the one.... well, you get the idea).

I will be at Ronald McDonald House on Sunday, November 27th and am hoping to have a posting about that!

Look forward to chatting with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment