Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cypress Crafts Fair on SATURDAY!

Where does the time go? I do this every year, and you'd think I'd realize it is nearing the first Saturday of November, but... Oh well.

Here are a few of the items that I have been finalizing and will have for sale on Saturday, November 5th at the Cypress Christian School Craft Bazaar. It is open from 9a-3p and admission is $2.00.

Complete with matching pen!

Those of you who know me - KNOW that I'm not a purse-type of gal.
But these are just too stinkin' cute! I really like the polka dots too!
PERFECT size for a little treat or a gift card, and an easy package to give a gift!

These file folder notebooks are just the best!
You may not be able to see in these pictures, but these also come with a matching pen!


Cypress Christian School is located at 377 Alton Darby Creek Road in Galloway. To get there, you will take 270 to 70 west, exit at 91A and turn left on Hilliard Rome Road. Cross over the bridge and take the first right (Feder Road). At the intersection of Feder and Alton Darby Creek you will turn left. The church will be on the right side of the railroad tracks.

I will also have some of my retired items for sale (stamp sets, papers, ribbons, etc.). 

Hope to see you there! 

1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy girl! Fabulous projects! Good luck on all that MBA work!

    ReplyDelete