Sunday, November 20, 2011

BEAUTIFUL Handmade Birthday Cards and the Boy's Creation!

Crafters -

Here are some of the birthday cards I received. These are the handmade ones. Aren't they just beautiful?

You can click on the picture to enlarge it. I will tell you that this picture just does not do them justice. They are SO MUCH PRETTIER in real life! You will notice the one on the bottom right doesn't really look handmade. It's from Stampin'Up! and it is made using My Digital Studio. THEN, those beautiful jewels were added.
This photo just doesn't show the shimmer, sparkle, and shine!
They are BEAUTIFUL!

These wonderful people were so kind to send me these handmade cards - and you notice, the WOW! style (when you open the envelope or card, you can't help but just say "WOW!").

So thank you to these wonderful crafters for their gifts and talents by sending their beautiful handmade creations to me.

Please know - I appreciate ALL of the wonderful cards that I received for my birthday (and there were some BEAUTIFUL storebought cards - I will SO be CASE*-ing those!), but since I do try to stay with crafting and stamping on this blog, I thought it was appropriate to show the handmade cards. 

Thank you to ALL of my wonderful friends and family who sent me my birthday cards. They were removed from the mantle yesterday so that we could place the boy's creation on the mantle:
The boy put it together himself!
I even let him use my Stampin'Up! hammer from my (retired) kit.
It was the PERFECT size for him!

We went to the Lowe's store to do this, but there were so few (only one) other children near his age that we decided to bring it home and assemble it. So after he put it together, we colored it yesterday afternoon using shimmery gel pens. (Yes, "we" colored it - he picked out the colors and started, then I finished it.) We used a bit much - it's still "damp". Thanks to Lowe's Build and Grow Kids Workshop for offering this. It was so much fun!

Enjoy this Thanksgiving Week!

*CASE - Copy And Share Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment