Friday, October 7, 2011

Card Ministry Cards

Here are the cards I made this evening at our Card Ministry. I wish I could say that the design was mine, however one of the other wonderful people (a husband-and-wife team actually) designed the card.

Most of the cards were made into Thanksgiving cards. And, because these wonderful people made so many cards, several other cards were made into general "Thinking of You" cards. 

Flores Suaves and Sincere Salutations

Baroque Motifs

All stamps provided by card designers


All cards are sponged using Bravo Burgundy, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard. Other colors used were Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, and Elegant Eggplant. Can you tell my favorite colors come from the Regals Collection?

Hope you enjoy these cards as much as I enjoyed making them!

1 comment:

  1. Love the butterfly card. Colors and design are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete